At Zarmada, we specialize in building innovative software, technical, and marketing solutions for the industry's leading cloud platform providers. These solutions are often used in conferences, keynotes and shared amongst global sales teams. Each project is unique and challenging, using the latest technology to solve the world's toughest technical problems.
We currently have several openings for talented people. Please read below for great opportunities to work with a fun team on challenging work. Even if it's not for you, we will pay a referral gift for anyone you refer that gets hired. Payment will be issued one month after successful hire. Have the candidate mention your name during the hiring process to qualify.
Senior Software Developer
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly motivated software developer to work within our project team to build, enhance and support software solutions. This is a great opportunity to utilize your past experience and continue building on your development skills in an environment that promotes creativity and innovative thought.
What will you do?
- Develop software and systems for client and internal projects
- Participate in agile ceremonies: sprint planning, daily stand ups, sprint review and sprint retrospective
- Maintain a high level of quality across all aspects of work
- Collaborate with and mentor other team members; assist with code reviews
- Assist in the analysis and design phase of projects, write functional specifications and set accurate time estimates
- Document technical, installation and configuration specifications
- Work within project timelines and budget constraints
- Adhere to Zarmada’s coding standards
- Attend and actively contribute in client meetings as required
- Attend and actively contribute to internal team meetings
- Study towards agreed certifications and qualifications
- Broaden technical knowledge by researching libraries, frameworks and languages, and share knowledge of industry trends to help Zarmada be market leaders
- Proactively contribute to the general work culture at Zarmada and its market profile
What do you need to be successful?
- 5+ of professional software development experience with C# or Java
- Ability to write high-performance service components with a passion for producing maintainable and reusable code
- Strong unit testing skills, performance debugging and benchmarking skills
- 3+ years of experience building web services or web applications. Knowledge of front-end and back-end technologies
- Working knowledge of deployment technologies and tools for cloud services
- A bachelor's degree in computer science (or related field). An advanced degree is a plus but not required
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Strong documentation skills
- Attention to detail and a strong sense of organization
- Excellent logic and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task projects
- Team player and capable of working independently, meeting time and budget expectations
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Understanding of standard software development lifecycle process in order to apply Zarmada’s methodology effectively on project engagements
- Strive to be innovative and a leader in the field of software development
- Ability to step into a leadership role within the development team and provide solutions to problems
- Operate in an open and honest manner, and gain trust of colleagues and clients
- A strong customer focus
What’s in it for you?
A unique opportunity to work with industry leaders on the latest technology solutions using the latest hardware and software
Working within a vibrant and buzzing culture in an organization that puts its people first
A flexible schedule and work structure
Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced talent to work for an employer who aims to get the best out of its people.
We would love to review your application! Please submit your interest here.
Apologies but we are not currently offering relocation packages.